Goodbye from Mr Frost

Tomorrow (Wednesday), will be my last day at Kingsfleet after 13 years.  I first joined in September 2010 on teacher training placement.  I soon discovered Kingsfleet to be a gem of a school and was overjoyed to be offered my first teaching post.
I have loved my time at Kingsfleet and been so proud to be a part of the team.  Kingsfleet has been a huge part of my life - and it will be hard to say goodbye - but I leave with the best memories.  It has been a pleasure and a privilege to work with the most incredible children.  Added to this, I have been blessed to have the support of such talented and dedicated colleagues - past and present.
I am leaving to pursue other opportunities outside of education. I wish the school continued success and will be cheering everyone on from afar.  
With very best wishes,
Mr Frost
Emails sent to and from this school will be monitored in accordance with the law to ensure compliance with policies and to minimize any security risks. The information contained in this email or any of its attachments may be privileged or confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software.